Fifth Week / GSoC 2013

Last week was pretty busy. I completed writing Unit Tests for almost all of the libraries under config, setup and user preferences. There are still a few tests pending but for those tests, we might need a little bit of refactoring, so I am waiting on some feedback from the community. One of the major issues is, we have hit a wall which is called ‘death to testability’. Specifically, there are a few places which use static method calls, which cannot be mocked. We’re examining possible solutions at the moment. In the meantime, I have started testing the authentication plugin and I hope to work on it in the coming week.


comments powered by Disqus