Tenth Week / GSoC 2013

Setting up more selenium tests is also a part of my proposal and so this week I began with setting up some selenium tests. I also worked on setting up UTs for some of the refactored code from this summer. When I started with Selenium Tests, it was important to make some provisions in the framework to connect to a MySQL server so that we could execute queries in order to setup the database to a state needed by various tests. After that, as identified on the mailing list, I worked on some very common use-case scenarios. I wrote Selenium tests for scenarios like creating a table, adding columns, adding records, editing records, deleting records, changing records, copying records and sorting.

I was also given a few refactored libraries that needed to be tested. I managed to finish one of those libraries too.


comments powered by Disqus