As mentioned last week, I continued to write tests for the Tracker class after reading about mocking and stubs. One issue I came across is, PHPUnit allows you to mock a static method only if it is called using the static:: operator instead of the self:: operator. Pull Request for my last week’s work is still waiting for review, so I am yet to decide whether to refactor the current code and change self calls to static ones or to find another way around for testing such methods.
After I completed Unit Tests for the Tracker class, I also started writing Unit Tests for libraries related to configuration, and setup. This week, I hope to continue writing unit tests for the same.